Re: Handling mail

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Handling mail
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 16:45:32 +0200

Am 15.07.2011 um 20:58 schrieb Johan Vromans:

> I guess I have to bite the bullit and throw away my VM and Gnus config
> and start from scratch, using the features that are available now.
>
> Not an easy task, though...

What about creating a new user account and using that account to access your
mail boxes? When you can set your client to leave the messages on the server
and just use copies you don't loose a message...

After the training phase you can take over the found settings to your own
account and init file.

--
Greetings

  Pete

War springs from unseen and generally insignificant causes.
                                – Anonymous