Re: Key binding? in Auctex (LaTex-mode)

From: spinner
Subject: Re: Key binding? in Auctex (LaTex-mode)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 03:35:04 -0700 (PDT)

> From: mortenlp2@gmail.com
>
> C-c _
>
> That should do the trick.

Morten:

Many thanks. I just looked over the documentation for this command and this
seems to be the built-in key binding to prompt me for the variables that I
want to insert in LaTex documents.

Question: The documentation says that I can specify a LaTex parent file as
"master" and this will automate the process when writing child files using
C-c _ to specify the parent-master file. But what if I am working on several
multi-file document projects. Will emacs/Auctex get confused if I have more
than one tex files set as "master"?