tramp sudo or not sudo on remote server

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: tramp sudo or not sudo on remote server
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 18:37:01 +0800

The tramp manual explains how to access files as root on a remote
server, with a two-jump system, but there doesn't seem to be any way to
do this selectively: if I define a proxy, it seems to have me as root
for all files on that server.

Is there anyway to define two different methods for the same server, one
that operates as my normal user and one that does a second jump to work
as root?

Thanks!
Eric