Case sensitivity in abbrevs

From: Alex Rozenshteyn
Subject: Case sensitivity in abbrevs
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 13:05:11 -0400

I asked this in the channel, but no-one was able to answer, so I'm asking again here:

Is it possible to define an abbreviation that is case sensitive (not a dynamic one)?
I found that dabbrev-case-fold-search didn't seem to be what I was looking for.

The motivating example for me was that I wanted "true" to expand but "True" not to.

(Pardon me if my terms are not exactly right yet; I'm still relatively new to emacs.)

Thank you.

--
          Alex R