Re: Getting Hunspell working properly in Linux

From: Teemu Likonen
Subject: Re: Getting Hunspell working properly in Linux
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 17:47:25 +0300

* 2011-09-03T22:01:25+02:00 * <rasmus@gmx.us> wrote:

> I use wcheck

Me too.

> (global-set-key "\M-n" 'wcheck-spelling-suggestions)

I see that you are using an old version of wcheck-mode. There's nothing
wrong with that. I'll just point out that the version released a couple
of months ago has more versatile wcheck-actions feature that supersedes
wcheck-spelling-suggestions. Any kind of actions can be programmed for
marked text, not just spelling suggestions. Configuring for Ispell-like
spelling suggestions is still pretty much the same.

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/WcheckMode