Re: finding files not visited

From: Jeffrey Spencer
Subject: Re: finding files not visited
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 01:33:02 +1000

Andrea,

King of confused on what this does. Basically ido acts as normal but when you call the function below it sets it to use the find command to recurse through subdirectories. Mine is set to 0.7 which means it should be activated anyway but doesn't seem to work like that. It seems to only recurse up through the directory structure if it isn't found from what I am seeing.

Also when I try adding that I get an error saying the completion map is void. Is this something you set up a key mapping for in your .emacs.

Cheers,
Jeff