Re: GNUS and exchange

From: Bernardo
Subject: Re: GNUS and exchange
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 21:44:03 +1000

I have to connect to an ugly Exchange server at work for the internal
mail.

I succeeded to make it work with Thunderbird since IMAP is luckily
enabled, but I need to authenticate with NTLM, and I didn't find a way
yet.

you may want to consider 'cntlm', an authenticating proxy which caches your credentials and forwards them to your corporate firewall;
you should be able to find it on sourceforge