Re: New Frame is different

From: Mr. Alexander Etter
Subject: Re: New Frame is different
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 00:22:30 +0000

On 11/23/2011 04:33 AM, XeCycle wrote:
"Mr. Alexander Etter"<rhettnaxel@gmail.com>  writes:

Hi. I open a frame using an emacs launcher and the background is
black and the text is white as I set in my ~/.emacs file.
How did you set it?

I set it:
(set-foreground-color "white")
(set-background-color "black")
(set-cursor-color "green" )

 From that frame I open a new frame using C-x 5 2.
The new frame opens but does not match my ~/.emacs file. It has
default settings.
Sensei,
Share your wisdom.
Mr. Etter
PS. You may not want to simply attach your public key, if you want to
     sign it, use something else.  Attach the signature.