Re: Gnus: default position of point in replies

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: Gnus: default position of point in replies
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 15:24:27 +0800

On Mon, Nov 28 2011, Marius Hofert wrote:

> Dear Eric,
>
> thanks for helping, that worked.
> However, the signature is now also placed above the original message.
> Assuming you decide to reply "inline" (to certain parts of the message
> individually), then your reply starts with the signature... This would
> require to cut the signature and put it in the message foot...
> Is there any way to solve that?

Huh, good point -- I hadn't even really noticed. Come to think of it it
would be nice both have the signature at the bottom, and to not add
another one at all if one of your previous quoted messages already
contains it. I'm crossposting to gnus.general, where we're more likely
to get someone who knows…

Eric