Re: Gnus: Forwarding emails: how to get "Fwd:" in subject and ">" in bod

From: Marius Hofert
Subject: Re: Gnus: Forwarding emails: how to get "Fwd:" in subject and ">" in body?
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:24:17 +0100

Hi Memnon,

I found two things: message-forward-as-mime and message-forward-show-mml. I
guess it's the second (cause the technical clutter inserted in the message says
something like "mml"). So I tried:
(setq message-forward-show-mml nil)
However, this doesn't seem to have an influence on the problem (I also did a
restart just to make sure it's correctly set).

Cheers,

Marius