Re: best practices for TAGS

From: Bastian Beischer
Subject: Re: best practices for TAGS
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 19:39:19 +0100

I use etags-table which assigns TAGS files to my projects and GNU Make
rules to update the TAGS file when I run make... The suggested
algorithms to update it always might work better, though.

--
Bastian Beischer

I. Physikalisches Institut B (RWTH Aachen)
Sommerfeldstr. 14
52074 Aachen
GERMANY

Office: 28-C-203