Re: Save and load window states

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Save and load window states
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 12:13:09 +0100

> It took me a while to figure out how to patch the source.  The bzr
> snapshot is built automatically via a PKGBUILD (I am on Arch Linux
> here).

I was afraid that something simlar interferred.  Once you changed this
and rebuilt, the change should remain persistent, though.

In any case: When you look at your file and it contains hash ("#")
notation, be assured that `read' breaks.

> Rebuilt with your suggested patch and it works now.

I hope I can fix this so `read' works out of the box for Emacs 24.1.

BTW what do you use for "resurrecting" buffers - desktop.el?

martin