Re: Emacs+Ansi-Term Display Glitches

From: Geoff Ferrari
Subject: Re: Emacs+Ansi-Term Display Glitches
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 16:33:21 +0000

I tried disabling composite manager by adding the following to
/etc/X11/xorg.conf

Section "Extensions"
    Option "Composite" "Disable"
EndSection

But it had no effect on the display glitches I mentioned. Any other
suggestions?

Maybe this bug will be solved in Emacs 24...

Geoffrey

--
Geoffrey Ferrari
Lecturer in Philosophy