text-scale-mode and switching major modes

From: Titus von der Malsburg
Subject: text-scale-mode and switching major modes
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 18:00:36 +0100

Hi list,

I use noweb-mode a lot.  This mode allows to have several languages in
one file (e.g. latex and R) and switch major modes automatically
depending on where the cursor is -- very useful!  However, every time
modes are switched the font size (which I set with text-scale-adjust)
changes back to the default.  Is there a way to make the font size
persistent?  Note that I'd like to use different font sizes in
different buffers, so setting the default font size a specific value
is not a solution.

Thanks!

  Titus