Re: notifications-notify resets idle-time

From: Peter Münster
Subject: Re: notifications-notify resets idle-time
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 17:38:53 +0100

On Sat, Feb 11 2012, Michael Albinus wrote:

> It doesn't change the behaviour for me. I still get
>
> [...]
>
> Have checked your code snippet by starting plain "emacs -Q"?

Yes. "emacs -Q" then copying the code snippet into *scratch*,
then M-x eval-buffer.

Strange, how could I debug this?

It seems, that closing the notification window resets the idle time, by
mouse-click or by :timeout does not matter.
I've just tried ":timeout 30000" to keep the windows for a longer timer,
and when I close a notification window with a mouse-click, the idle time
is reset.

I've just recompiled emacs-trunk, but nothing changes...

--
           Peter