Link between gmane.emacs.help and gnu.emacs.help

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: Link between gmane.emacs.help and gnu.emacs.help
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 12:24:53 -0200

I noticed that everything I post in gmane.emacs.help reach
gnu.emacs.help but the inverse isn't true.  The followups from
gnu.emacs.help to my posts from gmane.emacs.help never appears in the
last.  To make sure that it isn't a gmane issue I verified the
help-gnu-emacs mailing list via web interface and actually the above
happens.  I also searched for some information hopping to discover if
it's the correct behavior.

In GNU Emacs official page
(http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/emacs.html) you read in section "Support":

section "About help-gnu-emacs":

--
This list is gatewayed to the gnu.emacs.help newsgroup.
--

To me, none of these seems to clearly answer the question:  Should the
gnu.emacs.help posts show up in the gmane.emacs.help?

If not, it makes things very hard.

Thanks for your attention.
--
Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix)

Ps: Please, let me know my english errors