lost keys on tty emacs (emacs-nw)

From: S Jacome
Subject: lost keys on tty emacs (emacs-nw)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 19:19:20 +0000

Hello, I was trying to install pulseaudio and compiz on my slackware distribution.. I 'upgraded' and replaced alot of packages, one of which is a keyboard packae which I have not been able to find. Now xemacs still works, but if anyone knows reason that keyboard is dead on emacs. I still have vt switching, other than that I have to kill it from other login. I'm pretty sure it was the upgrade of the keyboard lib but could not find it doing ldconfig -XN | grep nor ldd /usr/bin/emacs
thanks
p.s. I have reinstalled emacs but didn't change nothing
p.s. my system's x86, slackware 13.37, emacs latest version