RE: Emacs and TMUX/StumpWM

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Emacs and TMUX/StumpWM
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:53:42 -0800

> > > Another thing in addition to running emacs as a daemon that might
> > > interest you, is One-On-One Emacs [1] which basically
> > > aims at using a separate frame for each emacs window.
> > >
> > > [1] http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/OneOnOneEmacs
> >
> > Is this still being developed..? comments there are dated 2004.
>
> I'm not sure (I don't use it myself), but the libraries seem to be the
> ones from http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/DrewsElispLibraries
> which seems pretty active.

Yes, it is still being developed/maintained/used.

Dunno what 2004 comments Harry is referring to.  There have been ongoing
improvements to oneonone.el and the related libraries: 56 change-log comments
for oneonone.el since 2004, the most recent being from 2011/10.  And the last
user comment at [1] dates from 2011/07.