RE: Hierarchical iMenu problems (was: Re: C/C++ Mode Imenu Problem)

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Hierarchical iMenu problems (was: Re: C/C++ Mode Imenu Problem)
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 10:14:55 -0800

> The problem is not linked to C/C++ modes (I've seen it in Python
> mode), nor to the number of items in the menu. The problem occurs
> whenever the menu is hierachical (which may happen because there are
> too many items, or because it was built that way e.g by semantic).

I think you're saying that mouse-1 on an Imenu menu item does not take you to
the right place (or anywhere at all), whenever the menu is hierarchical (i.e.,
has submenus).

FWIW, I do not see that problem in any GNU Emacs version (20-24) on MS Windows.
Consider filing a bug report, giving a step-by-step recipe that starts from
`emacs -Q'.