Re: Emacs 24.0.94.1 slow to load on OS X

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Emacs 24.0.94.1 slow to load on OS X
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 20:42:49 +0100

Am 3.3.2012 um 18:36 schrieb jreeseue:

> experiencing a fairly long time for emacs to load

Do you have network problems? I think when launching the just built GNU Emacs
from the src directory it does some network access, comes up with the fully
qualified domain name in the title which must have come from DNS.

--
Greetings

  Pete

What is this talk of 'release?' Klingons do not make software 'releases.'  Our
software 'escapes,' leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality assurance
people in its wake.