Re: recommended html modes

From: XeCycle
Subject: Re: recommended html modes
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 20:19:22 +0800

prad <prad@towardsfreedom.com> writes:

> i'm using html-helper-mode and it is good, though it doesn't seem to be
> able to do xhtml.
>
> is there a recommended mode to use to do xhtml.
>
> i tried nxhtml-mode about a year ago and it wreaked havoc with my system
> for some reason.

nxhtml is the best one I've tried.  If you cannot use it (like I
am) you can try some parts of it along with the built-in nxml
mode.  I use PHP mode from nxhtml with nxml, and use
multi-web-mode to tie them together.  multi-web-mode is buggy,
but can work anyway.  After all, be sure to use nxml mode.

--
Carl Lei (XeCycle)
Department of Physics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University