Problems evaluating p4.el

From: Jonathan Arnold
Subject: Problems evaluating p4.el
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:18:20 -0400

I have been using p4.el :

http://sourceforge.net/projects/p4el/

for years without a problem. But the version I have been using is one I
byte-compiled a long time ago. If I download the "latest" version
(which is from 2006) and try to byte-compile (or even evaluate it), my
Emacs 23.4.1 just hangs in the middle of processing it. Even if I load
Emacs with -Q.

Anyone else use p4.el and does it evaluate for you? Any ideas on how to
debug the problem?

--
Jonathan Arnold        Webstream: http://hieronymus.soup.io

Talent wins games, but team work and intelligence wins championships.
Michael Jordan