Re: Submitting a theme for emacs-24

From: John Bokma
Subject: Re: Submitting a theme for emacs-24
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:23:04 -0000

Glenn Morris <rgm+news@stanford.edu> writes:

> Mario Lassnig wrote:
>
>> what's the procedure to submit a new theme for inclusion in emacs-24?
>
> LMGTFY:
>
> http://elpa.gnu.org/themes/
>
>   The GNU Emacs project is looking for themes to include in Emacs 24.
>   You can use this page to make, submit, and share a simple theme. You
>   can also create a more complex theme via M-x customize-create-theme in
>   a development version of Emacs, and email the theme file to
>   emacs-devel.

Thanks! Really nice. I had somewhere on my todo list to make something
like this. I'll see if I can come up with anything useful based on my
hacked version of "inkpot".

It would be nice if a theme file could be uploaded as well, as a
starting point.

--
John Bokma                                                               j3b

Blog: http://johnbokma.com/        Perl Consultancy: http://castleamber.com/
Perl for books:    http://johnbokma.com/perl/help-in-exchange-for-books.html