Re: Highlight multiple lines and delete

From: Stefan Kamphausen
Subject: Re: Highlight multiple lines and delete
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:23:00 -0000

Hi,

Mazen <neurohacks@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> My goal is to learn how to highlight multiple lines and delete them at
> once in Emacs. Please note that I'm working in the C programming
> mode. How can I accomplish that?

if I understand your question correctly, than multiselect.el does what
you want.  I wrote it ages ago when I was still using XEmacs.  A quick
test seems to indicate, that it works on GNU Emacs as well.

See
http://www.skamphausen.de/cgi-bin/ska/multiselect

It was just a quick hack, though, and I never started using it on a
daily basis.  It probably doesn't integrate with any of the other
editing facilities, e.g. the kill-ring.  So, be warned :-).

Regards,
Stefan
--
a blessed +42 regexp of confusion (weapon in hand)
You hit. The format string crumbles and turns to dust.