Emacs 24.0.92.1 initialization problem

From: Fab Wermelinger
Subject: Emacs 24.0.92.1 initialization problem
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:31:15 -0000

Dear all,

I have compiled the latest Emacs source and ran into some trouble with
my .emacs file. When I call emacs it opens up but freezes while only
showing a blank white window and uses 100% of CPU. Emacs works fine
with the -q option.  I have some add-to-list 'load-path defs and then
some load-library calls in my .emacs. This init file works fine with
Emacs 23.3.1, however, it does not with the latest version.  Did
anyone also have some similar issues?  Is it necessary to rebyte-
compile some .elc files?

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks guys, best
Fab