Re: Gnus - eudc/ldap - inline expansion does not work

From: Kamil Jońca
Subject: Re: Gnus - eudc/ldap - inline expansion does not work
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 06:34:47 +0100

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <lmi@gnus.org> writes:

> kjonca@poczta.onet.pl (Kamil Jońca) writes:
>
>> I have strange problem.
>> I configured Gnus for search adresses  in my ldap directory.
>> When I query via form it works perfectly.
>> But when I try to use inline expansion[1] it does not work and I got:

>> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "No match")
>>   signal(error ("No match"))
>>   byte-code("       \232\203\f
>
> Looks like your message was truncated here.
>
> What command are you trying to use?

I'll try again

I have strange problem.
I configured Gnus for search adresses  in my ldap directory.
When I query via form it works perfectly.
But when I try to use inline expansion[1] it does not work and I got:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "No match")
  signal(error ("No match"))
  byte-code("           <---------snip here-------------> " [eudc-server
eudc-former-server eudc-protocol eudc-former-protocol signal eudc-set-server t]
4)
  eudc-expand-inline()
  message-expand-name()
  message-tab()
  call-interactively(message-tab nil nil)

Stracing shows  that ldapsearch is called (once), and fills some files with
values. These files are then read by emacs.

My emacs:

GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.8)
 of 2012-01-29 on trouble, modified by Debian

What can I debug/find what is going wrong?

KJ

[1] - by writing first/last name  and then pressing tab.

--
http://sporothrix.wordpress.com/2011/01/16/usa-sie-krztusza-kto-nastepny/
Spokojnie... To tylko prowokacja.