Re: Customary prefix for custom keybindings

From: Xah Lee
Subject: Re: Customary prefix for custom keybindings
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 21:44:37 -0700 (PDT)

By official gnu emacs manual's guideline, (info "Key Binding
Conventions") the key space for users are the function keys F5 to F9,
and 【Ctrl+c ‹letter›】. that's it.

for good practical suggestions of keyspace to use,  you might checkout

〈Emacs: How to Define Keyboard Shortcuts〉
http://xahlee.org/emacs/keyboard_shortcuts.html

 Xah