Emacs crashes when I try to quit

From: Giant Y
Subject: Emacs crashes when I try to quit
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:26:39 +0800

Dear all,
I encountered a problem that Emacs crashes when I try to exit the program. Any of C-x C-c, File -> Quit, and using the mouse to close the program leads to the problem.
The platform I use is Windows 7 64bit with emacs 23.4.1. I have not change anything in any files after I re-installed emacs and it  still has the problem.
The picture in the attachment was reported by the system. I translate them into English as follows:
GNU Emacs: The extensible self-documenting text editor has stopped working.
An error has happened and it makes the program stop the work. If there is a useful solution, Windows will close the program and inform you.
Actually I do not think these information will help much. But something is better than nothing.

-> posted by  Giant Y