Re: Help with emacs scripting

From: Daniel Sousa
Subject: Re: Help with emacs scripting
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 01:22:50 +0100

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 5:06 PM, Doug Lewan <dougl@shubertticketing.com> wrote:
Daniel,

This is probably not hard, but more information would be useful.

. Are the .xsl and .php files similarly named? "bob.xsl" and "bob.php"?
I have a few .xsl files and all the define()'s go to the same .php file.

. Do you already have a regular _expression_ to find the strings? Maybe you have a "good" sample of strings to look for.
Unfortunately I will have to look for the string manually

. Does the location of the DEFINE() in the PHP file matter? Could it be replacing something else? (Or interfering with something else?)
We are creating a .php file that is basically only a lot of those defines, then we send it to the translators and we have one of those files for each language.

,Doug

Thank you very much for your attention.