Re: Emacs: Problems of the Scratch Buffer

From: Chiron
Subject: Re: Emacs: Problems of the Scratch Buffer
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 18:03:31 GMT

On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 19:47:05 +0200, Juanma Barranquero wrote:

<snip>

No, definitely no hard feelings.  I just need to step back and sit this
one out.  Apparently I'm just not making sense.  Time for me to shut up
(so I'm not going to respond to further comments).  I'll try again
another day, when my head is clearer.

--
I'm not a level-headed person...        -- Bruce Perens