Re: ispell, aspell, and personal word list

From: Jeffrey Spencer
Subject: Re: ispell, aspell, and personal word list
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 18:39:37 +1000

I just use aspell and hunspell but have the same list in the cloud. Then symbolic links to it depending on the computer so essentially like you said they all use the same personal dictionary list which seems to work great. I reckon it should work with ispell is well but not sure if the format changed or not.

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 6:32 PM, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa@web.de> wrote:

Am 03.05.2012 um 01:02 schrieb Steve Petersen:

> I guess I'd like one list synced across all my computers

Put the files into a cloud! (DropBox and so on.)

--
Greetings

 Pete      <\