Re: imagemagick support

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: imagemagick support
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 19:13:00 +0200

Am 15.05.2012 um 16:55 schrieb Dirk-Jan C. Binnema:

> I'm experimenting a bit with the new imagemagick support in emacs 24.

Can you view images in GNU Emacs 24 with the means of ImageMagick? This seems
to fail for me – because I did not compile in the usual graphics libraries
support?

--
Greetings

  Pete

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the
universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
                – Bill Watterson, in his comic strip Calvin and Hobbes