How to bind delete key for mutiple commands ?

From: codetweetie
Subject: How to bind delete key for mutiple commands ?
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 02:30:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I'm trying to bind the delete key to the following commands :
delete-char
kill-region

I tried mapping "delete" key to "kill-region" using global-set-key which
worked fine.
When I again mapped "delete" to "delete-char" obviously the command got
overridden.

How do I map multiple commands to the same key or key-combination ?

Thanks,
Anitha