Menu-based tutorial?

From: rusi
Subject: Menu-based tutorial?
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 23:36:02 -0700 (PDT)

There was a question on the linux audio list about managing lots of
interrelated files mess [1]

I suggested orgmode
The OP indicated he's intimidated with emacs keyboard shortcuts.
I suggested he use the menus as far as possible (to start with of
course)

So the question(s):
1. Are there any good intros/tutorials for emacs using menus?
2. The last time (when answering someone similarly intimidated with
emacs keyboard shortcuts) and I suggested the menus, I found them
lacking: eg basic window commands like C-x 1 and C-x 2, buffer
commands like C-x k are not there (as far as I know) in the menus.
Any solutions (for a noob)?

1. http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2012-May/084917.html
    original thread
http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2012-May/084889.html