Re: a key system to replace gnu emacs's 1000 default keybindings

From: Thad Floryan
Subject: Re: a key system to replace gnu emacs's 1000 default keybindings
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 16:11:56 -0700

On 5/26/2012 6:08 AM, Xah Lee wrote:
> On May 25, 4:55 pm, Thad Floryan <t...@thadlabs.com> wrote:
>> Which brings up the question: WHY are you constantly ignoring all the
>> keyboard and posture studies of 100s of universities and [USA] state
>> agencies empowered with assuring no fatigue and no RSI by their students
>> and employees?  The key word is ERGONOMICS.
>
> when did you stop beating your wife?

Again, nearly everything you write in this group is bogus, false and
some kind of fantasy constructions of a mixed-up mind fraught with
vulgarities as a casual perusal of comp.emacs' archives will reveal
to anyone.

When your writings conflicts with my personal experiences (which is
nearly always) then it's clear you have NO credibility and ALL of your
writings can be summarily dismissed.  It's as simple as that.