Re: a key system to replace gnu emacs's 1000 default keybindings

From: Xah Lee
Subject: Re: a key system to replace gnu emacs's 1000 default keybindings
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 01:59:51 -0700 (PDT)

On May 26, 5:21 pm, Dan Espen <des...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Xah Lee <xah...@gmail.com> writes:
> > Question: Why are you against the Capslock position then?
> > Answer: it's because the tech-geeking f*******s.
>
> Geez Xah, here we were having a civil exchange and your
> tourettes kicked in.  Get control of yourself.

Lol. Learned something today:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourette_syndrome

Thanks for that.

Now, about use of profanities... shall i post a collection of essays
i've written regarding that? You know? effect of profanity in human
relations, the social psychology, etiquette in anthropology, etiquette
in ethology, famous writers in history who litter their works with
profanity, linguistic history of vulgarities, etymology of the word
vulgar, eating pussy by Shakespeare, etc. I've written quite a lot
about these too.

Shall me?

your encouragement is appreciated. Thank you.

 Xah