Re: How to get scroll bars back with ediff?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: How to get scroll bars back with ediff?
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 16:28:59 +0300

> Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 11:27:45 +0200
> From: Ingo Strüwing <Ingo.Struewing@web.de>
>
> I am using ediff with:
>
> GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10)
>  of 2012-03-25 on allspice, modified by Debian
>
> The ediff windows don't show scroll bars. In former emacs versions  they
> did.

What do you mean by "ediff windows"?  Is that the small window where
you type the one-character Ediff commands?  If so, which version of
Emacs displayed scroll bars there?

If you mean the windows that show the two buffers/files being
compared, then I do see scroll bars there in Emacs 23.3.  Please try
with "emacs -Q", and see if the problem goes away; if it does, there's
some customization local to that machine that disables them.