calc-find-root

From: Ferhun Caner
Subject: calc-find-root
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 23:14:19 +0200

Hi all,

I can't find a working example of calc-find-root (a R). No matter what I do, I can't get a solution. I get roots of a polynomial equation using a P, but I can't get any root of the same polynomial with a R. I am sure I am doing something wrong, but I don't know what. Can anyone post a working example in which any root of, say a quadratic polynomial equation, are determined using a R?

Thanks a lot.
FCC