Re: Eshell: Running GNU Make (Cygwin) on Windows 7

From: William Crandall
Subject: Re: Eshell: Running GNU Make (Cygwin) on Windows 7
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 18:59:58 -0700

Dan Espen writes:

> Why Eshell?
>
> M-x compile
>
> --
> Dan Espen

Thanks Dan, but M-x compile gives me:

Compilation started at Thu Jun 07 18:51:13

make -k
'make' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Compilation exited abnormally with code 1 at Thu Jun 07 18:51:13

Cygwin 'make' works on Windows, in the Cygwin shell.

And I can do much of what I want in eshell, git, etc.
So it would be nice to be able to call Cygwin/make from there.

-BC