Monospaced and proportional fonts

From: Eddie
Subject: Monospaced and proportional fonts
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 13:26:07 -0400

I have a line in my .emacs that sets the default font:

(add-to-list 'default-frame-alist '(font . "DejaVu Sans Condensed-12"))

I also have two .org files which I open frequently and for which I'd
like to have the default font be a monospace font (Deja Vu Sans
Mono-11 would work just great).

I can pull down the "Options" menu and set the default font from there.
But that's kind of cumbersome and repetitive. Is it possible to
permanently apply a monospaced font to just those two files (not all
my .org files)?

This is Emacs 23.3 on various Linux desktops.

To further complicate things, the full path to these files will change,
depending on what computer I'm working on; they reside on one
computer, but sometimes I access them from another computer via a Samba
share.

Thanks