Re: Display characters with a different size?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Display characters with a different size?
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:56:36 +0200

Am 11.06.2012 um 05:57 schrieb XeCycle:

>> Does that mean that these would look like on a Cinemascope
>> screen?
>
> Don't know what you mean :(

I imagined stretching the Latin characters that they meet the width of CJK
ideograms...

> The problem is, when I have mixed Chinese and English, the
> display is not monospaced anymore.  This is my font
> configuration:

Is there no font with FULLWIDTH characters and digits etc.? It's the character
block of halfwidth and fullwidth forms, U+FF00-U+FFEF. A few fonts have them.
You would need to map U+0030 to U+FF10...

--
Greetings

  Pete

For some reason, this fortune reminds everyone of Marvin Zelkowitz.