Fwd: Gnu Emacs Mugs are Back!

From: Rajanikanth Jammalamadaka
Subject: Fwd: Gnu Emacs Mugs are Back!
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 18:26:33 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chrissie Himes <sales@fsf.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Subject: Gnu Emacs Mugs are Back!
To: Raj J <rajanikanth@gmail.com>

The GNU Emacs Reference mugs are back! These ceramic mugs feature a two-color Emacs logo as well as a handy Emacs quick-reference guide. Like our Emacs Reference cards, these mugs feature all the commands needed to dive right into using Emacs. They're perfect for anyone who loves coffee (or tea!) and coding, and buying one helps support the FSF. These sold out in less than 18 hours last time so pick yours up today!

As always, if you can't find something in the store but think we should offer it, please add your suggestion to our Ideas page. And remember, associate members of the Free Software Foundation get a 20% discount on all purchases made through the GNU Press store, so if you are not a member already, join today!

--
Follow us on identi.ca at http://identi.ca/fsf | Subscribe to our blogs via RSS at http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS
Join us as an associate member at http://fsf.org/jf

Make sure we have your correct location information — please do not forward this email with this link intact.

Sent from the Free Software Foundation,

51 Franklin Street
Fifth Floor
Boston, MA 02110-1335