Re: Emacs and mouse usage in the Linux console with gpm

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Emacs and mouse usage in the Linux console with gpm
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 21:47:46 +0200

Am 24.06.2012 um 18:41 schrieb joao.moreira@free.fr:

> The emacs 23.3 that comes with Fedora is able to copy-paste in the console,
> but of course, I don't know how they built it.

Launch that version and choose from the Help menu "Send bug report..." (or M-x
report-emacs-bug RET). The *mail* window will contain hints on how GNU Emacs
was configured – and where.

--
Greetings

  Pete

If it dies, it's biology.  If it blows up, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work,
it's physics.
                        – University washroom sgraffito