Semantic isearch mode in Emacs 24

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Semantic isearch mode in Emacs 24
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 19:55:11 +0200

Hi,

I can't seem to get senator-isearch-semantic-mode to work with C/C++
source. This is what I do:

1. Toggle the mode using senator-isearch-toggle-semantic-mode.
2. Do a isearch with C-s.

I'm expecting isearch will be restricted to tags recognised by semantic
(function names in this case), instead I see regular isearch. I'm using
the CEDET version shipped with GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (about a week behind
the head).

Am I missing any steps here? Thoughts welcome.

--
Suvayu