Emacs 24 - next line with wrapped lines

From: nroose
Subject: Emacs 24 - next line with wrapped lines
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:57:21 -0700 (PDT)

In the new emacs 24, when I am at the beginning of a wrapped line, and I hit
ctrl-n, it takes me to the next visual line, which is the middle of the
current actual line, instead of taking me to the beginning of the next
actual line.  Is there a way to turn this off?  I can understand this if
someone is writing prose, but when I am programming, this is NOT the way I
want it to be.