Re: C-h f strange behavior with 24.1.50 snapshot

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: C-h f strange behavior with 24.1.50 snapshot
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 11:02:51 +0200

Am 05.07.2012 um 09:43 schrieb Leo Alekseyev:

> In general, how does one go about getting more information about such
> errors?  Can one enable a more detailed traceback, like one provided
> by --debug-init, but something that would get triggered by errors such
> as the one above?

What I can suggest is to use this to make GNU Emacs list in *Messages* all
Elisp files it loads and compare these lists and then the Elisp files in
unusual places:

        (defadvice load (before debug-log activate)
          (message "(Tipp von Kai G) Lade jetzt: %s" (ad-get-arg 0)))

--
Greetings

  Pete

"Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' - they have 'arguments' - and
they ALWAYS WIN THEM."