Emacs running as root with different colors than the standard one.

From: Alexandre Schenberg
Subject: Emacs running as root with different colors than the standard one.
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 21:19:03 -0300

As the title says, when I executes emacs as root, it uses colors
different when compared with it running with the privileges of a
regular user.
So I would like to know where these colors settings might be stored,
so that I can copy then to use as a regular user.
P.S:  There isn't a .emacs file under root
P.S2: Only when running emacs directly as root it uses the mentioned
colors, when I use "su" it uses the standard colors.

Thanks for any advices.