Re: Emacs running as root with different colors than the standard one.

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Emacs running as root with different colors than the standard one.
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 17:58:49 -0700 (PDT)

On Friday, 13 July 2012 08:19:03 UTC+8, Alexandre Schenberg  wrote:

> As the title says, when I executes emacs as root, it uses colors
> different when compared with it running with the privileges of a
> regular user.
> So I would like to know where these colors settings might be stored,
> so that I can copy then to use as a regular user.

Redhat based distributions used to (I haven't used one for a number of years,
so don't know if it is still the case) include a .Xdefaults in root's home
directory that set the background and foreground colors for various
applications to make it obvious that you were using the application as root.

Perhaps that is the case here?