Rmail + Postfix: can't find a maildir

From: Stayvoid
Subject: Rmail + Postfix: can't find a maildir
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 00:45:49 +0400

Hi,

M-x rmail shows "No mail," but I have new mails.
It's possible that it's not connected with Rmail (maybe Postfix is not
working properly or I should change some system wide configuration).
For example, I can't read messages via mail command too.

Postfix's mail dir: ~/Maildir

I've already tried this [1] solution but it didn't work out.

Looks like that it's a popular problem:
"Please list instructions for a Postfix Maildir mailbox. These don’t
work:
http://support.cs.utah.edu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=26&Itemid=52
I tried without the “mdmovemail” line since there’s a “movemail” in
the /usr filesystem. Regards" [2]

Thanks

[1]
http://support.cs.utah.edu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=26&Itemid=52