regexp-builder shows matches, re-search-forward fails?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: regexp-builder shows matches, re-search-forward fails?
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 12:51:36 +0200

Hi List,

I constructed a regexp with regexp-builder for a buffer, the matches are
clearly shown, with all the subexpressions in different colors. Then I
do reb-copy and paste the regexp as argument for a re-search-forward
call. In the same buffer I used to build the regexp, re-search-forward
now fails to match anything.

What might be the reason?

--
cheers,